We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
The role sits within the Commercial organization, reporting to the Customer Centricity director. The team is responsible for the design and delivery of Customer experience transformation strategy ensuring the best possible customer experience.
You will be responsible for enhancing customer engagement by acting upon customer feedback to improve customer experiences. This also includes mapping out customer journeys for new offerings or changes to existing services and looking at how communications are delivered in the best possible way to the customer, ensuring the customer experience is always the best possible.
Your responsibilities would be:
• Build 360 feedback loop platform that provides actionable insights on customer satisfaction and channel performance.
• Integrate client feedback and experience metrics into mechanics for improvement of customer experience and satisfaction.
• Understand the underlying drivers behind process performance gaps and customer issues.
• Build and maintain a customer journeys library, assess CJs in terms of care demand generation. Define and prioritize CJ improvements. Oversee improvements roadmap execution.
• Oversee newly developed CJs to ensure desired level of customer experience and demand for care.
• Reach out to customers, interact with website users, conduct focus group meetings to vet ideas and prototype solutions before implementation.
• Foster a culture of collaborative problem-solving within the organization by facilitating workshops and trainings.
We expect from you:
• Relevant Bachelor degree, MBA is a plus
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in marketing/product development in a customer-focused environment
• Customer-first mindset with the ability to identify customer needs
• Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate directly with customers to exchange in a healthy dialog to solve their challenges
• Proactive and self-driven person with can-do attitude
• Fluent knowledge of English (Written & Verbal)
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Project management skill is an advantage
• Positive workplace culture where you would receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
• Annual bonus based on your personal performance
• Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
• Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
• Flexible working hours
• Monthly food and gift vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Additional health insurance
Over its 20 years history on the Bulgarian market, the company has built a strong track record as a pioneer in wireless and beyond, launching Bulgaria’s first commercial 4G network in 2015, the first VoLTE service in 2018 and paving the way for the development of 5G with the country’s first 5G network test. Yettel’s sector-leading approach to infrastructure has won four consecutive Best in Test certificates awarded by the global gold-standard benchmarking organization umlaut.
Today, Yettel Bulgaria employs more than 1800 people, operates more than 180 retail stores, with its mobile network covering more than 99% of the Bulgarian population.
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.