We are Kaizen Gaming
Kaizen Gaming is the leading GameTech company in Greece and one of the fastest-growing in Europe. Being International with a local approach, the company is currently operating in 6 countries, with the Stoiximan brand in Greece and Cyprus, and with its international brand, Betano in Germany, Romania, Portugal, and recently in Brazil. Our aim is to leverage cutting-edge Technology in order to provide the optimum experience to those who trust us for their entertainment.
With people at the core of everything we do, our team of 700+ talented and enthusiastic people fuels our international expansion with their passion, maintaining an "eyes-on-the-customer" approach and a unique OneTeam spirit. Continuous improvement is what we strive for, from professional development to team-bonding activities, while being efficient and making things happen is what our team's minds are set on.
Responsibility has been in our DNA right from the start of our operations, back in 2013. Our wide product offering is adapting to our customers' needs while ensuring that it remains a solely recreational activity. To this end, besides our extensive sports sponsorships program across markets that vary from popular teams to Olympic Champions, we also deploy a social responsibility program that focuses on Technology, Safetainment, and Sports.
A CS Agent is responsible for effectively supporting our customers with their queries through different communications channels. The agent should be always up to date with product-, promotion-, service-related changes.
- Address customer questions, complaints, and comments (email, phone, live chat);
- Provide outbound services via email and phone;
- Be compliant with company policies, whilst supporting the customer;
- Respond to customers within the agreed KPI/SLA;
- Be always updated on the company's product, promotions, policy, and changes;
- Update customers’ database;
- Communicate internally with other departments to follow up on pending issues;
- Collaborate with team/shift leader & colleagues.