Join us in re-imagining hospitality through world-class customer
service and local knowledge.
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies that were active in different markets - since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across every team based all over Europe. From London to Milan, from Lisbon to Edinburgh, we manage an amazing portfolio of properties including flats, houses, historical residences, cottages, boutique hotels, boats and more!
In 2022, we are now in the exciting position of growing our markets and operations even further.
If you are thinking about becoming our newest addition, apply here.
The position of Customer Service Representative is essential because it is in charge of communicating with the guests who stay in our properties. This representative applies ALTIDO standards and follows written and verbal communication rules under the supervision of the team's leader. This person must be willing to go above and beyond in order to provide the best possible experience for our guests and turn them into ambassadors.
- Maintain guests inquiries, bookings, arrival and departure time
- Provide a swift resolution to guest queries and issues during their stay
- Assist guests with any maintenance issues
- Monitor and maintain received reservations
- Support the guests directly over the phone or in writing
- Apply company standards for dealing with guests and property portfolio
- Fluent English
- Analytical personality with an eye for detail
- Responsible and mature personality
- Sense of humour
What you will find with us
- International environment, multi-language speakers
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Social occasions, amazing offices, book club, meme competitions, culture committee, individual L&D paths and much more…
- T-shirts and merch - we got you covered. With your onboarding package comes your new ALTIDO stylish look
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The offices have parties meets 2-3 times a year, like Winter / Summer Party, Just-Because Parties, board games in the office
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online. We will be carefully reading your profile and can't wait to hear from you.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria Ltd, the local subsidiary of ALTIDO. Working time is 10 am to 7 pm, on a rota, incl. weekend.
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.