Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The Customer Support Specialist is the first point of contact for internal and external customers and business partners of the organization. He/she is responsible for the overall process from order registration until the finalization of the deal including logistic activities and relevant documentation.
• Processing customer orders requests for the delivery of goods and
services and organizing supplies. Contacting with suppliers of the
products / services if necessary
• Providing pricing, availability and scheduling information within established guidelines
• Applying all principles and company policies for customer service
• Preparing and analyzing regular statistics (e.g. forecast) using available tools and collecting relevant information
• Tracking regular target performance and providing results to management
• Delivering effective solutions to customers with order-related queries by coordinating with internal resources to resolve the issue
• Ensuring that inquiries are resolved and providing assistance in any necessary escalation
• Observing the overall process and trends across inquiries and identifying improvement areas