Soitron Bulgaria is part of Soitron Group – a Slovak company, established in 1991, with HQs in Bratislava and offices in the UK, Turkey, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland, and Bulgaria. The company provides services in the area of IT system integration, IT networking & infrastructure, and IT outsourcing. On a global scale, Soitron has clients such as Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Avaya, IBM, HP, DXC, etc.
The Customer Support Specialist ensures remote back-office support
on end-to-end case management and deployment schedules.
• Entry of cases in Customer Relations Management (CRM)/Case Management tools
• Monitoring of new cases in customer tools or email including their warranty check
• Parts lookup and order in different systems
• Push case in queues CRM/Case Management tools
• Dispatch case
• Monitoring of pending cases according to priority and deal SLA
• Perform case closure CRM/Case Management tools and customer tools
• Deployment planning and communication process with end-users for individual deployments via workflow tool
• Catalog management, order entry, and fulfillment tracking
• Deployment scheduling of end-user installation with on-site engineers when hardware available and onsite delivery team coordination
• Responsibility for individual case performance, turnaround time, and adherence to individual custom deal SLAs.
• Migration of data from one system to a new software
• Documents management