LiveArea is an award-winning global commerce services provider,
blending strategy, design, and technology to bring digital commerce
to life. We deliver a holistic portfolio of digital commerce
services to elevate brands and remove friction from every
interaction. For more than two decades, we’ve helped world-class
organizations transform and grow their online businesses.
Working alongside some of the world’s leading brands from a variety of verticals, including Beauty, Fashion, Retail, CPG and B2B, LiveArea’s Digital Marketing team provides clients support in everything from new product launches and campaigns, through to maximizing site metrics such as site conversion and average order value.
For our office in Sofia, we are looking for experienced Google Analytics and Data Experts to join our team and be ready to be trained on Adobe Analytics. This is a perfect opportunity for Data Analytics Specialists who want to grow and gain knowledge and skills to work with one of the most competitive and wanted tools. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Google Analytics and be able to lead an end-to-end implementation. The ideal candidate will have experience boiling down large amounts of data into a few key directives. The specialist will also need to have excellent communication and client facing skills.
The Adobe Analytics Specialist at LiveArea will support our growing digital analytics consulting practice. Our success is measured by how well our clients succeed, and this role will play a key part in using data to drive opportunities for our client's business growth. These consulting services include investigative analysis of our client's data sets, providing insights and recommendations, and verifying data integrity to make data understandable and actionable to the end user. The Specialist owns relationships with clients and is a key representative of the agency's digital analytics practice.
• Lead end-to-end Adobe Analytics implementations for clients;
• Manages tag and data layer validation process for their client's analytics tagging projects;
• Manage and direct both strategic and technical analytics activities across multiple clients with minimal oversight, while directing 1-2 team members in completing tasks and deliverables;
• Present analysis and recommendations, pulling from a variety of quantitative and qualitative data sets to key stakeholders both client-side and internally;
• Identify opportunities to sell additional analytics strategy services to new and existing clients;
• Identify key trends and opportunities for analytics practice to grow, through knowledge of emerging technology, new strategies for customer insights, etc.