The company's partner specializes in facial recognition and
artificial intelligence. Backed by Silicon Valley VCs and some of
the largest security companies in the world, they are building a
next-generation physical security access control platform using
their own full-stack software and hardware that integrates into the
existing security infrastructure in corporations.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious DevOps Engineer ready to join this incredible journey. You will be part of the full-stack engineering team and will be working closely with the product, design and firmware teams to define and architect the product.
What you will do:
• Integrations with access control systems;
• Data platform that analyzes key metrics and provides easy data access for stakeholders;
• Messaging services between backend and Edge devices to exchange data;
• Admin portal for customers to monitor Edge activities and receive alerts.
• Deep knowledge and experience in Docker and containerization;
• Vast experience with Linux;
• Experience in Kubernetes on-premises on bare metal;
• Experience in building and deploying production software applications (ideally with Jenkins);
• Knowledge of at least one big public cloud provider AWS/GCP/Azure/DigitalOcean;
• Some experience in scripting (Bash/Groovy/Go etc.);
• Knowledge of CI/CD, monitoring services and site reliability.
Nice to have:
• Some understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and a strong desire to learn and grow;
• Experience in microservices approach and, handling, monitoring, etc.;
• Experience enforcing security best practices to protect data and enterprise applications, meeting the security bar, security toolset.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office;
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).