• One of the friendliest and warmest group of folks we've seen in the IT sector for quite a while.
• A unique end-to-end approach to the e-commerce business.
• The largest global brands and retailers as customers.
For our client we are looking for Digital Content & Trading Specialist - a critical part of both maintaining client relationships and trading and content output, translating strategy into implemented tactical plans whilst balancing everyday client merchandising requests and ongoing maintenance of managed content for assigned accounts. The position manages day-to-day content operations and helps identify key trends and strategies to grow sales,
• Visual merchandising of the digital experience - lead the maintenance of homepages, category landing pages, search pages and all other interior pages across our client estates. Also supporting new site launches and setup;
• Working with the Digital Content & Trading Manager to understand and prioritize assigned client account requests, delivering content to agreed deadlines and managing tasks end-to-end;
• Looking at existing (or yet to be defined) processes and ways of working, supporting the Digital Content & Trading Manager to improve team output, efficiency and client relationships;
• Working cross-functionally and direct with clients to understand digital performance and make data-driven suggestions, both to the client and in-house CRO teams, on how to improve key client metrics.
• A minimum of 1-year of digital trading or merchandising expertise;
• Experience in leading eCommerce platforms such as BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, SAP Hybris and/or other CMS solutions;
• Be data-driven, comfortable with leading tools such as Google Analytics;
• Have strong attention to detail and ability to manage workload effectively;
• Experience with workflow tools (such as JIRA) is considered a plus;
• Not be afraid to take ownership of projects and unforeseen last-minute client requirements. Get involved and step into the detail when necessary to meet client demand and support colleagues;
• Be somebody who can excel in a fast-paced, multi-client environment requiring a blend of technical, analytical and commercial knowledge. Comfortable with ambiguity;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Accurate and thorough, especially when recording billable work for clients;
• Excellent communicator, able to engage professionally with clients and help grow relationships;
• English language is a must; another European Language is a big plus.
• An international company with offices all over the world.
• Excellent opportunities for career development.
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).