• One of the friendliest and warmest group of folks we've seen in the IT sector for quite a while.
• A unique end-to-end approach to the e-commerce business.
• The largest global brands and retailers as customers.
For our client we are looking for Digital Content & Trading Team Lead - a critical part of both maintaining client relationships and trading and content output, translating strategy into implemented tactical plans whilst managing and influencing team members to pursue and achieve the set goals.
• Lead and train the team to effectively attain the digital marketing campaign objectives within budget and timelines;
• Lead integrated marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution;
• Develop effective digital marketing strategies backed by research and analysis;
• Deliver campaign performance report to the Digital Content & Trading Manager and be up to date with the latest trends to provide innovative recommendations.
• A minimum of 4 years digital trading or merchandising experience;
• Experience in leading teams;
• Experience with leading eCommerce platforms such as BigCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Magento, SAP Hybris and/or other CMS solutions;
• Previous experience in developing and executing campaigns and a track record of designing and rolling out innovative projects within the digital marketing sphere;
• Have a strong understanding of Google Analytics and Google Adwords;
• Basic understanding of HTML, UX, SEO, SEM, Product Management, and other relevant digital marketing related platforms and tools;
• Collaborator with an ability to influence the team to pursue a common goal;
• Have strong attention to detail and ability to manage workload effectively;
• Experience with workflow tools (such as JIRA) is considered a plus;
• Get involved when necessary to meet client demand and support team members;
• Be somebody who can excel in a fast-paced, multi-client environment requiring a blend of technical, analytical and commercial knowledge. Comfortable with ambiguity;
• Excellent problem-solving skills;
• Accurate and thorough;
• Excellent communicator, able to engage professionally with clients and help grow relationships;
• English language is a must; another European Language is a big plus.
• An international company with offices all over the world.
• Excellent opportunities for career development.
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).