EVN Bulgaria is part of the international energy group EVN AG, which is present in 11 countries with an annual revenue exceeding EUR 2 billion. The core business of EVN in Bulgaria includes generation, distribution and supply of electricity, production and supply of district heating, and power trading.
We are a stable and socially responsible employer with a strong focus on supporting and developing our employees. We are proud of our high employee satisfaction and engagement level. We aim at continuous improvement of the quality of our services and strive to establish EVN as the preferred energy supplier in Bulgaria.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Prepare energy balances and regular reports
• Carry out regular credit risk assessment and report
• Administrate electricity schedules
• Take part in budgeting and planning
• Prepare ad-hoc analysis and reports
• Use ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) system for all relevant activities