Shaping the future with innovation and smart technologies .... our
growth offers development opportunities for your career
GLOBALFOUNDRIES (GF) is the world’s leading specialty foundry. Our Sofia based team will enhance GF’s scale and capabilities, while strengthening competitiveness of its specialized application solutions to further position the company for growth and value creation.
Our Design and Technology Enablement teams are working on the development of a broad portfolio of semiconductor technologies ranging from 350 nm down to 12nm including FD-SOI, RF, High-Voltage and automotive applications.
We are looking to hire a significant number of additional talent for the Bulgaria Team in Sofia immediately.
Engineer Yield Engineering
Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is looking for a highly motivated Yield Engineer to work in the Fab1 Yield Engineering Organization, based in Sofia. As a Yield Engineer you will use inline, electrical, defect, product sort or other data to drive up product yield for our customers. Our customers are developing products for mobile, consumer, automotive, computing, or other high technology areas.
For the analysis work you will use various software applications. The results of your correlation studies are documented in presentations and discussed with subject matter experts in the Module-, Design-, Test-, Integration departments and with the customer. Within this framework you will drive to implement changes to increase product yield.
With your analysis you will also support the Modules & Integration (Development) with data analysis for instance for capacity extension or to find the root cause of inline parameter variations
- Drive Yield Learning cycles and maintain or ramp yield
- Solve complex technical problems and contribute to multiple projects at the same time.
- Demonstrate strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Learn and explore new technologies and work with urgency on both Tactical and Strategic Problems
- Ensure that processes are well documented, and that failure modes are assessed and have mitigation and detection in place
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & - Security requirements
Телефон: 00 359 884 836 308