• Big data + mobile = the only end-to-end travel app on market.
• Startup + sustainability = 10 years of successful growth, 50+ people, 4 global locations.
• Curiosity + technology = one awesome software engineer. The more you ask, the more you will learn.
What our developers do:
• Write beautiful Scala/Java code: well designed, testable, efficient and maintainable.
• Work with middle-tier APIs, processing pipelines (Kafka, Storm, Spark) & web services (Finagle).
• Work to integrate and normalize connectivity to external partner APIs using a variety of technologies, including XML, XML-RPC, SOAP, REST, HTTP, TLS, JSON, Thrift and Protobuf.
• DevOps for all of the above, using Mesos, Marathon and Ansible (don't worry, we got a dedicated DevOps team, so this is just to make sure you're familiar with the infrastructure).
• Work on a system from design through deployment to operations.
• A solid and varied background in Software Engineering. That's it. Seriously. As long as you have good programming foundations, algorithmic thinking, good knowledge of data structures and natural curiosity to learn new things, we will teach you the rest.
• Of course, there are advantages - they will make your transition to our stack smoother:
- Scala/Java knowledge (but as long as you're willing to write in Scala/Java, languages like Python, C++, etc. will also do);
- Experience in integration with Travel Industry APIs, especially Booking Engines and Airline-related systems;
- Working with transactional systems and finite state machines;
- Building distributed systems;
- Working with Mesos, Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, HBase and OpenTSDB;
- Shipping in a Linux environment, familiarity with server administration and tools.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.1604, 07.06.2013 - 07.06.2018) .