You get to chart your own course of your career and work with awesome, supportive colleagues who always have your back. To be part of our team you do not need to have any kind of musical background. Join our growing and highly dynamic organization as Export Sales Support Administrator in Ruse. You will learn and develop skills while making a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives. inMusic is an employer of choice with strong values that fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging.
inMusic is a family of leading music technology and consumer electronics brands that includes AIR Music Technology, Akai Professional, Alesis, Alto Professional, Denon DJ, Denon Professional, ION Audio, Marantz Professional, M-Audio, MixMeister, Rane, Numark, and Sonivox and more.
Working within the Export department and reporting to the International Export Team Manager, this role will be responsible for managing a key client base, consisting of specified International distributors. Working closely with the Sales Managers, they will act as the liaison between customers and the rest of the organisation, regarding order status updates and any order related queries.
• Order entry of new product order from our internal app to SAP.
• Supply order updates to the customers.
• Obtain payments on overdue accounts.
• Liaise with the Inventory team regarding stock availability and FOB shipments.
• Work alongside the Logistics team to ensure all orders are shipped in a timely fashion.
• Process orders to ship from our factories and see this process from beginning to end.
• Correspond to facilitate the dispatch of product from factory to customers.
• Maintain price lists on SAP.
• Manage shared information inbound ETA’s.
• Work with the sales manager and customer with respect to upselling the new orders and ensuring the customer is on track versus target.
• Complete reports.