Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
Give a kick-start to your career by entering the finance internship program of Cargill Business Services Sofia. You will be an essential part of Cargill's European Finance Structure Credit to Cash, and you will learn and perform “live” Credit activities based on the needs and requirements of our business units in Europe, Middle East and Africa. You will be able to schedule your working hours according to your personal needs and enjoy the hybrid working model that gives you the opportunity to work from home.
The Internship is paid and is 6 months long and our goal is to find talents that will permanently join us in our journey to help the world thrive.
We offer 30 working hours per week, adjustable as per your university program.
• Analyze counterparties’ financials (Credit Limit Approval process)
• Analyze credit/ market limits consistency between ERPs and Credit Management systems (Data Integrity process)
• Prepare ageing reports (Monitoring & Reporting process)
• Follow up on exposures past due with customers and perform Credit control process
Qualifications and Skills
• Academic background in Economics, Business administration, Business economics and management, Finance & Accounting – preferable in the 2nd or 3rd year
• Very good written and verbal English skills
• Interest to work in an ambiguous environment and with colleagues located in a remote office
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, execute and track progress
• Fluency in other foreign language is an advantage