In July 2022 our client is launching the "Creating
Experts" program through which they will aim to make you a
certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance specialist in just
twelve weeks! This program will help increase your industry focus,
complement your technical knowledge, and enable you to discover
completely new professional opportunities in an extremely
competitive market, such as the IT consulting industry.
They expect that the candidates already have a fundamental understanding of accounting principles, deep Finance industry/business knowledge of topics such as Financial reconciliation, Financial Reporting and closing process activities, Accounts Payable & Receivable Activities and preferably exposure to other areas such as Project Accounting or Expense Management.
After the initial 12 weeks of training, you would have deepened your soft skills and system knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations in the Supply Chain Management module. They will then sponsor you to get the relevant Microsoft certification and you will be ready to start working on client projects in an integrated European team. As a member of the project team, you will consult and help large companies implement ERP systems to help optimize their business processes.
What will be your tasks:
• To analyze customer requirements and design software solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance;
• То perform FIT/GAP analysis and creation of business process models;
• To advise the customer on solution capabilities during project implementation and help minimize gaps between standard product and customer's business processes with the creative configuration;
• To prepare Business Process Discovery Documents;
• To prepare functional specifications for additionally required customizations;
• To configure settings for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance modules (including Cash and bank management (CBM), Fixed assets (FA), General Ledger (GL) and others);
• To prepare User Manuals and deliver Training, to assist in acceptance tests, go-live support.
• Fluency in both English (written and spoken);
• Demonstrable knowledge of Finance or Relevant University Degree;
• A minimum of 3 years of previous professional experience in the Finance space (e.g. Financial reconciliation, Financial Reporting and closing activities, Accounts Payable & Receivable Activities);
• Experience using, administering or supporting a Finance / ERP system (e.g. SAP, Dynamics 365, Oracle or similar);
• Previous participation in a Finance system implementation project would be considered a strong advantage;
• Great communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good problem solving and analytical skills;
• Strong sense of responsibility and autonomy;
• Interested in occasional travel abroad for business.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialized Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).