ALTIDO is a leading European short-term letting company creating an
exceptional experience for property owners and guests. Among our
top destinations are London, Milan, Edinburgh, Lisbon. We strive to
fulfil every traveller’s dream by providing the best hospitality
In 2019, ALTIDO was born from the merger of 4 companies. Since then, we’ve been strengthening our position by growing our portfolio and level of service, implementing best practices and creating one company culture across the teams based all over Europe.
2022 has brought an exciting new chapter to us - Growth is the keyword of the year.
We are launching a new project and invite you to join the club as a Customer Care Specialist. This role is to strengthen the relations with our tenants in co-living properties and boarding houses. Type of activity includes replying to incoming enquiries, providing information about the properties, and providing support in case of a non-standard situation during the stay of the tenants.
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will communicate actively with tenants, prospects and third parties, in written and over the phone. Your goal is to ensure the best hospitality experience for our clients and world-class customer service.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Communicate with tenants and prospects in written or by phone
- Confirm and reschedule bookings, organise guests’ arrival or departure
- Assists guests and provides a swift resolution to tenants’ queries and issues during their stay
- Work closely with employees in other departments and other offices to solve the case quickly and efficiently
- Refunds amounts or pay compensation, based on the company approved policies
- You love to talk to people, provide support and coordinate tasks
- You are able to make decisions and stay accountable for them
- You speak freely English and Italian
- You use freely web-based applications
- International environment and multi-language speakers
- A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
- Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. Parties meets like Winter - Party, Summer Party or Just-Because Party, board games in the office, theatre visits, quiz games, meme competitions
- Office location in the very heart of the city in a modern building, nominated for building of the year
Everything starts with getting in touch. We‘ll be happy to meet you in the office.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria Ltd, the local subsidiary of ALTIDO. Working time is 10 am to 7 pm, on a rota, incl. weekend days.
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.