The front-end developer will be part of a dedicated team for a client who is a worldwide leading provider of highly secure digital services. They offer digital safes, mailboxes for bank document delivery and secure exchange platforms for financial advisors and customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or a related field will be considered an advantage;
· Experience with development tools (e.g. Git, GitLab, CI/CD, Docker);
· Understanding of data structures, algorithms, testing and software design;
· Familiarity with Unix environments and with information security;
· Fluent in English.
What will you do:
· You will participate in the entire software development life cycle including technical design, documentation, software development, automated testing & production implementation ;
· Development of quality software and automated tests;
· Participate in requirements engineering, document and support deploymeхt;
· Collaborate with technical stakeholders and business;
· Communicate, help and be a great team member.
· 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
· Home office policy;
· Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
· Food Vouchers;
· Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
· Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, company-sponsored football team, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office;
· Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
· Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
· Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
· Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
· Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
· Team-buildings that rock!
· Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).