• A leading analytics platform for private capital and investments
• Client portfolio involving the largest investment companies in the world
• Flat structure and company culture focused on employee development
• Design, Code and Code review of new and existing product initiatives;
• Develop resilient solutions using best practices;
• Understand the architecture of the current applications and maintain them;
• Ad hoc tasks as required by the management;
• Strive to enhance programming skills and learn new technologies;
• Meet personal and team deadlines through collaboration with team.
• 4+ years of experience as a Developer/Software engineer;
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or equivalent job experience;
• Strong in Object-Oriented programming, C#, ASP.net, Ext JS or Angular and SQL server;
• Ability to work on multiple technologies;
• Ability to understand or learn other technologies, e.g. Delphi;
• Any experience with Delphi is a plus;
• Experience or knowledge of the Agile methodologies;
• Good communication skills. (the ability to communicate with all project team members and stakeholders is very important);
• Ability to work as a member of a small team.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Medical aid;
• Pension enrolment;
• Group risk benefits;
• Employee Assistance Program;
• Tuition reimbursement;
• Fun social and engagement calendar;
• Corporate socially responsible employer.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).