Now hiring a Full-stack Web Developer.
Built by collectors for collectors, our company is the first comprehensive platform for all collector needs, from managing an art collection to establishing and tracking provenance on the blockchain to exploring the best quality fine art on our curated marketplaces. We have also developed and released multiple modules into the blockchain space, including NFT minting and NFT marketplaces.
We are looking for a talented, experienced full-stack Web developer to join our team. You will help to build and maintain the websites, databases, and other projects. Our platform is complex and we would like you to bring ideas and solutions to contribute to its optimization and growth. You will have close exposure to our senior management and have a chance to develop and grow in a tightly-knit team.
If you are creative, logical, and passionate about delivering an amazing user experience, we have a space for you.
● Work with the development team and Product manager to ideate software solutions
● Design client-side and server-side architecture
● Build the front end of the application through an appealing visual design
● Develop and manage a well-functioning database and application
● Write effective APIs
● Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
● Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade software
● Create security and data protection settings
● Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
● Write technical documentation
● Work with Product, Operations, and Marketing to improve software
● Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (at least 3 years)
● Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications
● Familiarity with common stacks
● Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. AWS), and UI/UX design
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Great attention to detail
● Organizational and quick adaptive skills
● An analytical mind
● Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
● 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 days over winter holiday period
● Remote work
● Competitive pay
● High degree of autonomy and exposure to a fast-growing technology company
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Телефон: 0897 902220