BrightPoint is a talent acquisition agency founded by entrepreneurs
with over 15 years of experience in investment advisory and
management consulting. The team includes experienced and energetic
young professionals with achievements proven through the years –
more than 500 closed positions and over 95% recruitment success
rate. Our services include recruitment, headhunting, talent
acquisition, and employer branding, in terms of sectors focus is on
experts & management and information & communication
For one of our clients - a multinational company with shared services centre in Sofia, we are looking to hire a General Ledger Accountant to provide accounting support to other offices of the Group across Europe.
• Assist in the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process.
• Assist in the coordination and independently perform all monthly accounting activities and any additional business-related tasks.
• Assist in preparation of analysis and reconciliations necessary to qualify and explain the accounting information.
• Control all bank transactions strictly and coordinate with group treasury as required.
• Ensure compliance with the general principles and internal practices to get straight clearance of the statutory and management accounts.
• Support annual and statutory audit reviews.
• Assist in the preparation of different tax and social returns (declaration, payment, booking).
• Closely work and support the AP Accountant and the finance team
• Support the Finance manager in preparing the quarterly reporting package, including footnotes, cash flows, checklists and preparing audit documentation.