Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
The Graphic Design Manager, Visual Communications will play an
important role in creating and overseeing eye-catching, on brand
designs. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and
producing digital and print assets for internal and external
purposes and will transform information, messages and concepts into
high-quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict
and promote the brand. You will partner with stakeholders to
solicit input, respond to and integrate feedback, manage and track
schedules and production milestones and map to overall product and
• Create, produce, and oversee the production of designs and visual elements for digital chan-nels, print materials and multimedia assets.
• Partner collaboratively with Visual Communication Specialists, Visual Communication Manager and Director to execute or assist with production artwork and asset management tasks.
• Handle workload, project tasks and media assets to help maintain team databases, processes and storage systems.
• Define and deliver engaging designs by keeping up with evolving creative trends and new tech-nology.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Create, produce, and oversee the production or purchase of imagery.
• Adhere to and enforce the brand style guide
• Other duties as assigned