The LRC Bulgaria is a short-term lettings management company with a
strong focus on the prime UK, Italy, Scotland and Portugal. We are
part of ALTIDO family and provide a fantastic experience for
visiting guests and a flexible & secure income stream for
We are looking for a motivated and talented Guest Relations specialist to join our team in Varna.
The position requires work on rotation, incl. weekends, shifts from 7 pm to 2 am.
This cross-departmental role will suit an empathetic, diligent and customer-focused individual with previous hospitality experience.
Your major responsibilities include:
• Maintain guests inquiries, bookings, arrival and departure time
• Provide a swift resolution to guest queries and issues during their stay
• Assist guests with any maintenance issues
• Monitor and maintain received reservations
• Support the guests directly over the phone or in written
• Apply company standards for dealing with guests and property portfolio
Your key skills & qualities:
• Outstanding written and spoken English
• Good administration and organizational skills
• Analytical person with an eye on detail
• Responsible and mature personality
• Sense of humor is highly appreciated
Other features that would help a lot:
• Degree in a relevant subject, preferably Tourism
• Experience in guests service by phone and e-mail
• Knowledge of holiday rental business and platforms (AirBnB, Booking, TripAdvisor, etc)
Sounds interesting? Then apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company "LRC Bulgaria"
With applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.