Our Client, is a world leader in development and manufacturer of
medical devices with an ever growing market share. The company uses
cutting edge technologies in development and production of devices
for physical medicine, cardiology and non-invasive aesthetic
medicine. The R&D center in Sofia is looking for an experienced
Hardware Development Lead - Medical Devices.
• Lead and support the team of hardware engineers. Your team should be motivated, efficient, skilled, cooperative and be able to bring expected deliverables. The way you choose to achieve this is up to you;
• Cooperate with project managers to plan engineers capacity and investments to the new equipment, discuss potential technical problems in projects;
• Cooperate with R&D center in Prague (the Base unit) - discuss your strategy of team leading management, transfer know-how to/from your team, discuss technical solution, organise design reviews;
• Cooperate with your engineers on daily basis - concept of the device and technical solution discussions, company and medical devices standards applying, perform internal reviews, feedback providing;
• Cooperate with the manufacturing sides and prototype providers.
• Have experience in analog and digital electronics design (schematics schema, layout);
• Have experience with development process (specification, prototyping, testing, serial production);
• Have experience in engineer’s team management;
• Your English language level is Intermediate or higher (you will communicate with foreign colleagues in English);
• You are ready to cooperate with engineers of other expertise (project managers, software, mechanical, documentation, certification engineers, and technologists from the production facilities);
• You are capable of working on diverse and broad problems;
• You have experience with creating electronic devices from scratch to the final product.
The company offers:
• Direct participation in the development of new technologies for medicine while using the latest engineering technologies;
• Complex development work experience in small teams – the company develops its projects completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and device development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service;
• Your decisions are directly affecting the product;
• Professional growth in an ever expanding and stable international technological company;
• Space for creativity limited by minimum number of processes;
• An extensive range of employee benefits, flexible work time;
• Pleasant working environment, friendly and informal working atmosphere created by direct and open communication which are key values;
• Access to external and internal trainings;
• Flat management structure which is ready to discuss your needs and make decisions in short time;
• Excellent office location in the center of Sofia.
If you want to be part of this unique atmosphere, please send your CV. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Телефон: 02/954 99 80