Our client is a stable international high-technology manufacturing
company with production facilities in Europe and Asia and sales
offices worldwide. They are a global supplier of innovative
solutions for numerous industries.
Recently the company has launched a new state-of-art production plant in Sofia and is planning a serious expansion in Bulgaria by opening and developing various business activities.
In order to support the company’s development in Bulgaria, we are searching for an experienced, ambitious and motivated candidate to join their team by filling the following position:
• Develops, updates and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with local and international company’s rules and regulations
• Deploys and controls the implementation of safety plan to empower the organization for a better and sustainable level of safety awareness
• Plans, implements and executes regular health and safety trainings and audits
• Reviews internal health and safety policies, guidelines, rules and practices to ensure they are current, appropriate and properly implemented in the daily work processes
• Performs safety inspections, prepares reports of findings and recommends corrective or preventive measures if needed
• Advises the management on safety concerns; maintains and communicates safety files, records, and statistics
• Conducts post incident investigation and prepares report