We аre successful and renowned manufacturing company, part of a leading international holding. We are planning to start operations in 2019. Our facility will be located in the region of Sofia. We invite skilled and motivated candidates to apply and to join the team.
- Develops, updates and implements safety policies and procedures
in compliance with local and international company’s rules and
- Deploys a safety plan / roadmap to empower the organization for a better and sustainable level of safety awareness and mind setting; Executes and controls with the operational team the implementation and effectiveness.
- Plans, implements and executes regular health and safety trainings and audits.
- Reviews internal health and safety policies, guidelines, rules and practices to ensure they are current, appropriate and properly implemented in the daily work processes.
- Performs safety surveys, observations and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been implemented.
- Advises top management on safety compliance concerns and preventative actions.
- Conducts post incident investigation and prepares report identifying possible incident causes and hazards for use by company personnel and senior management and (within the group).
- Maintains and communicates safety files, records, and statistics (internally and within the group)