Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR
services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external
colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than
6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60
countries and territories around the world. Recruitment license
from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014
On behalf of our trusted client, internationally recognized construction company in the renewable sector, we are currently looking for an experienced candidate to occupy the position of:
Health and Safety Manager (Solar Power Plant Construction)
Purpose of Position:
• The Health and Safety Manager ensures, in accordance with the corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review, and auditing of the Company's Health, Safety & Environmental Systems.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining the regional HSSE documentation according to local regulations and Company’s renewables corporate guidelines
• Responsible for creating and monitoring the project specific HSSE documentation for all projects under his/her control (HSSE Plan, Traffic Management Plan, Waste Management Plan, Risk Assessments, Method Statements etc.)
• Liaises with authorities regarding environmental and H&S issues
• Receives weekly HSSE reports from the Site HSSE Managers
• Audits the construction sites at least once per month to ensure compliance.
• Collects all HSSE documentation from all Subcontractors.
• Produces monthly HSSE reports for all active projects to the Project Director and Corporate HSSE Manager.
• Performs market research and selection of suppliers for PPE, waste management equipment etc.
• Leads accident and incident investigations.
• Trains HSSE Site Managers and Supervisors to the Company’s HSSE System and standards
• Promotes and maintains a zero-accident policy