Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This role contributes to improving health, safety and environment (HSE) performance, helping the organization to deliver a high-performing culture through clear accountability and a skilled organization.
You will apply your in-depth HSE knowledge to provide solutions and advice to address a variety of issues. You will drive behavioral change through implementing the Group-wide system, training, providing assistance to our employees and supporting the business
• Supporting the management team to understand obligations,
liability and how to fulfil their roles according to HSE law and
ABB Group policy, instructions and standards
• Creating and maintain an exemplary health and safety culture, as well as a strong focus on environment throughout the Manufacturing unit
• Engaging local team to raise awareness of and win commitment to ABB Group sustainability objectives, and reporting on performance and progress. Cooperating with the other division’s HSE Specialists in common activities and synergies within ABB Rakovski Branch
• Reporting and investigating HSE incidents, gathering feedback and communicating lessons learned and best practices
• Ensuring that the appropriate HSE equipment and tools are available and used, planning training for colleagues, and ensuring compliance with the Group management system
• Planning and executing HSE, sustainability and corporate responsibility projects, managing resources and reporting on objectives and progress
• Facilitating HSE risk assessments, ensuring all processes and corrective actions are implemented
• Supporting the Group Assurance & Audit Program and follow the legal Health and Safety requirements and ISO audits