CPD Energy Ltd is an experienced electronic and EVSE manufacturer.
Our main focus is on providing the best customer experience. We
provide original equipment manufacturing (OEM) solutions and EV
charging products for individual and public use.
We are looking for a dedicated technical recruiter with the ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the organization. He/she is responsible for designing and implementing recruitment plans for the organization execute recruitment plans and source the most suitable candidates to fill positions. The technical recruiter's responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to offering job positions to the most suitable candidates. The perfect candidate for this position should confer with management to assess, and identify staffing needs.
A successful recruiter has excellent interpersonal skills, is organized and detail-oriented, remains up-to-date with employment legislature, and keeps informed in company hiring and internship programs. A good recruiter can assess candidates' skills, experience, and relevant knowledge and compare them to job requirements.
• Filling positions within an organization;
• Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization;
• Developing own network of suitable candidates;
• Handling of administration and record-keeping;
• Working with organizations to develop a recruitment plan;
• Executing recruitment plans efficiently;
• Drafting and posting job descriptions;
• Interviewing candidates;
• Preparing job offers;
• Networking with various institutions and social media.