Alcatraz AI and JobTiger are partnering to find an HR Director who
will be in charge of an ever-growing talented team of 60 people
located both in the company's Sofia office and San Francisco
● Work with the executive team and team leaders to own all human resources-related activities.
● Develop organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
● Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations.
● Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
● Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
● Accomplish HR OKRs by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
● Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
● Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
● Comply with local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
● Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
● Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field.
● A minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience.
● Experience with HRMS/HRIS systems.
● Proficiency with Google Suite.
● PHR or SPHR certification would be nice too but is not mandatory.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Strong analytical skills.
● Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
● Able to focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, high-growth environment.
● Own responsibilities & tasks.
● Superb time management, prioritization skills, and able to meet deadlines.
● Keen attention to detail and fanatically organized.
● Knowledge of labor relations and Bulgarian law that governs employment practices.
● Self-starter who can manage with limited supervision and direction as this person can operate and drive results and set priorities independently.
What they offer:
● An excellent remuneration package and social benefits.
● Flexible working time and home office.
● Additional health insurance.
● Multi-sport card.
● Massages in the office.
● Travel expenses.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).