Latona Development, an international consultancy and software
development company, is a partner to the European Commission and
our job openings relate to the participation in large-scale IT
projects that ensure the information infrastructure of the European
We are currently looking for Security Manager with at least 5-year experience to conduct computer forensics investigations into cyber attacks and other security incidents (Malware).
Successful candidates can choose between employment or freelance contracts. Options for remote and hybrid type of working in the long-run.
• Research on best practices to protect web applications accessible
by external and internal users of the organization; penetration
testing to assess the correct security and protection of those
• Drive the effectiveness of the incident management process, audit and make recommendations for improvement
• Develop and maintain the incident management system
• Drive, develop, manage and maintain the major incident process and associated procedures
• Development and integration of technological components to enhance security at the organization
• Write technical documentation
• Providе security studies on different business cases
• Research and development of new solutions to perform better response to new cyber attack risks