We are looking for Industrial Engineering Manager.
• Lead the 4 teams to ensure that all local industrial engineering operations are completed on time, within budget, and as per set goals:
•Drives the industrialization of new products (defines the process, writes specifications, follows the development of the equipment).
•Is the Key partner of R&D for any new product developments.
•Supervise the process solution manufacturing and manage its implementation on-site.
•Support the equipment ramp-up until its final acceptance.
•Guaranty up-to-date documentation for all the products in production.
•Lead the ramp-up phase from implementation on site till maturity level.
•Lead the capacity increase projects.
•Lead continuous improvements projects such as cost and scrap reduction, efficiency, OEE, and
•Support the Transfer projects.
•Manage the product change introduction in production.
Test & Automation:
•Develop and supply tester solutions to every company site.
•Provide technical support to other IE teams while the development of new equipment (internally & externally).
•Provide support to the Maintenance team as a test and automation expert.
•Design, manufacture, and set up Assembly & Test equipment.
•Monitor technical watch.
• Responsible for people development and best practices implementation;
• Ensure the simultaneous engineering of new product with R&D to obtain a Design-to-Manufacturing result within the expected cost objective;
• Ensure the development of appropriate production equipment (cost, production capacity, quality of the manufactured product, delivery time, level of automation, level of flexibility);
• Ensure the implementation of LEAN manufacturing principles;
• Ensure a high level of performance of the production lines in cooperation with Production and Quality teams.
• Ensure the completion of regular production line capacity vs customer demand control:
• Lead regular continuous improvement plan review committees.
Skills and professional background:
• University degree in Mechanical engineering, or equivalent;
• Extensive experience in engineering roles;
• At least 5 years experience in a management role (preferably in an Automotive environment);
• Project management experience;
• Lean manufacturing (VSM, Kanban, Visual Management, Standard work);
• Continuous improvement (Kaizen, 5S, 6 sigma);
• Problem-solving (5 why, Fishbone diagram, A3, PDCA);
• Experience with ISO standards (ISO 9001, ISO IATF ISO/TS16949, ISO 14001)
Key personal skills:
• Outstanding analytical and conceptual competencies, high problem-solving competency, pragmatic;
• Positive ‘’can-do’’ attitude;
• Team player with good communication skills;
• Generates & applies new ideas & solutions;
• Willing to be “hands-on” when necessary.
As we value our employees, we offer:
• Opportunity to be part of an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company;
• International knowledge transfer opportunities in other company locations;
• Friendly and open environment;
• Competitive salary & Bonus system;
• Flexible working time;
• Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care;
• Multisport card;
• Food vouchers & Transport Allowance;
• Referral program;
• Paid holiday days - 25 days;
• Career growth and development – internal and external training;
• Free unlimited access to the LinkedIn Learning Platform.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2017)
Телефон: 0897 902220