PPD’s mission is to improve health. It starts as an idea
to cure. It becomes a life saved. All
in-between, it’s you! We know that meaningful results not
only require the right approach, but also the right
people. We invite you to re-imagine health promoting
protocols with us, working alongside our talented, bright and
We currently have an opportunity for Information security analyst to join our IT team in Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Ensure consistency of security practice and standards across the organization
• Documentation of the procedures, policies and controls
• Conduct Information Security assessments including and documenting controls, identifying potential gaps and or inconsistencies and making sound recommendations for improvement and/or migration
• Capable to lead regular Information Security related auditing engagements (CSC, ISO27001, etc.)
• Collaborate on the technical definitions and oversee implementation of security controls and requirements for systems, infrastructure and solutions
• Identify and communicate effectively information security risks across the organization
• Design security controls for risk mitigation and assess residual risks.
• Provide assistance and know-how for evaluation, design and planning of security solutions
• Manage and investigate incidents related to breach of confidentiality, integrity or availability of data across the organization
• Support departments across the organization which require advice related to Information Security
• Conduct third party risk assessments and manage third party information security due diligence.
• Provide information security consultancy to project teams.
• Conduct security assessments following US government standards.