Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be responsible for applying IT knowledge and expertise to help solving complex technical or professional activities.
You will be a key resource of knowledge about services and solutions, who contributes their expertise to enhance organizational efficiency and support the organization’s vision and strategic direction
• Administers and maintains production machines equipped with
computer systems, desktops, mobile computers and printers.
Installation and configuration of new or upgraded systems using
standard system solutions
• Maintains server equipment and monitors network environment
• Manages and updates technical documentation of equipment
• Proactively maintaining the installation, management, maintenance, and optimization of the service for the area of responsibility and cross-functional processes related to IS Services
• Takes action to ensure targets are met within established safety and quality procedures, corrects malfunctions as well as engages proactively with suppliers to resolve problems and participate in suppler management related service improvement initiatives and programs
• Installs and tests new versions, investigates and coordinates the resolution of potential and actual service problems.
• Delivers the appropriate IS solution/service according to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs), in time, in budget and at quality.
• Executes, for assigned tasks, all actions in IS processes according to best practices