• Full range of accounting, tax, HR and payroll services for 30 years internationally, 25 of which in Bulgaria;
• A well-established and friendly team;
• Opportunities to learn and grow;
• Also suitable for students and recent graduates.
• Ensure client data received and processed as per defined deadlines;
• Ensure accurate and timely completion of IPT and parafiscal returns and related payment instructions;
• Ensure that team deadline are met in accordance with internal/external requirements;
• Ensure accurate Change Request Notes created for clients;
• Build a first-rate professional relationship with colleagues in the IPT Centre of Excellence in Brighton, UK;
• Use specific software programs and maintain company databases as required.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in а financial role;
• Degree holder in finance, accountancy or business-related disciplines preferable;
• Excellent written and communication skills, with strong ability to plan ahead and organize;
• Analytical structured mindset with the ability to follow and build upon existing processes and ensure data is • maintained with accuracy and consistency;
• Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory;
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook is essential.
• Opportunities for professional development in a fast-developing and expanding international company
• Ongoing training
• 25 days annual holiday (+ extra 9 days study leave for students)
• Food vouchers and public transport card
• Additional healthcare services (e.g. glasses/lenses reimbursements)
• Other small details like fruits and drinks in the office
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).