PPD clinical research services is now part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. As the world leader in serving science, our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We are excited about the opportunities this combination brings to enhance our comprehensive end-to-end offering, enabling customers to move rapidly from scientific idea to approved medicine.
We are vital links between an idea for a new medicine and the people who need it. We are the people of PPD clinical research services - thousands of employees in locations worldwide connected by tenacity and passion for our purpose: to improve health. You will be joining a truly collaborative and winning culture as we strive to bend the time and cost curve of delivering life-saving therapies to patients.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD clinical research services is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD clinical research services is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
Designs, implements, and maintains voice and/or data communication systems or specialized components of a network. Works with senior technicians and management to ensure business requirements for the network communications group.
• Acts as a primary tier 2 support for mid to large scale issues in the communication environment.
• Works with other IT groups to ensure interoperability and performance for applications and infrastructure.
• Maintains, monitors and configures communications equipment.
• Monitors network usage and performance through network management tools.
• Undertakes routine preventative measures and implements, maintains and monitors network security, particularly if the network connects to the Internet.
• Sets up and maintains communications systems for new and existing offices.
• Creates and designs voice/data routing infrastructure per PPD specifications including the design and configuration of routing tables that enable global site.
• WAN communication.
Телефон: +359 2 9071200