The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate, and numerate employees who are not afraid of a
challenge and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
This is not a Project Management role. The general objective of the job is to assist and support IT Team in project management administration functions and processes.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Support IT & PMO teams in ensuring IT standards and processes are maintained
• Support IT & PMO in budget preparations
• Manage and maintain IT &PMO training requirements and development
• Upkeep and maintenance of IT resourcing agreements – organizing renewals/extensions as needed
• Raise IT POs as required
• Maintain IT trackers – monthly spend, PO’s, staff planner, etc.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Perform ad-hoc projects or tasks as required