Do you want to become a part of the big world of the
telecommunications sector? If you are looking for a proper
internship with real tasks and challenges to help you find the
balance between the theory learned at the university and the
practice in large companies - Hub by Yettel gives you a chance to
get this opportunity.
Get ready for a unique 12-month journey, starting this November!
IT Service Assurance and Process Management Trainee will perform analysis for network performance Key quality indicators and customer complaints, where the aim is to be able to report service-related indicators that are reflecting the real customer experience using Yettel network and having in-depth analysis for customer complaints.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Analysis of the network raw data we have, understanding it, and organizing it if needed.
• Discussing with the experts in the field to decide how Key quality indicators can be created depending on the data we have.
• Implementing the network quality indicators and extracting meaningful reports.
• Automating the report generating
• Analysis of customer complaints to be able to have a deep through analysis of them
• Automating customer complaints report that will be generated on regular base.