SM Digital Holding Ltd is a start-up company, with already renowned
international profile and reach, providing digital financial and
legal advisory services to international companies, handling
commission transactions, realization of software products,
information technology consultancy, as well as other digital
We provide a vibrant workplace with a unique atmosphere combining respect, trust and ambition. Our main goal is to bring out the best of every team member and help them unlock their full potential and reach their personal and professional goals. We are rapidly growing, and are looking for leaders in each position, who want to develop, as much as they can. We provide great growth opportunities, combined with positive modern and international work environment and team, we are looking for long term commitment with highly motivated individuals.
Our team is growing and we are looking for onsite assignment for the position of Junior Accountant to join our team.
As a Junior Accountant, you will perform tasks related to proper
keeping of primary documents, spending of funds and material
resources, as well as accounting of documents and keeping of
The position is office based.
• Prepares in a timely manner all necessary documents and reports required by the Management;
• Accounting and issuance of income and expenditure invoices;
• Registers chronologically the accounting documents;
• Keeps systematic accounting registers for summarizing the accounting information;
• Compiles primary and secondary accounting items;
• Organizing the document flow;
• Organizes and in charge of the storage of the accounting information in the order provided by the
• Performs internal financial control;
• Assists the chief accountant in other administrative tasks.
As an Junior Accountant, you will have the opportunity to:
• Assist the Chief Accountant with online payment´s and issues documents while ensuring positive
resolution and exceptional accuracy and keep an eye on details;
• Keep systematic accounting registers for summarizing the accounting information;
• Perform internal financial control;
• Comply with policies, procedures, security requirements, and other compamy`s regulations.