What you will do:
• Configure security controls across AWS and Azure environments;
• Configure and continuously monitor network and endpoint security tools such as AV, IDS/IPS, WAF, etc.;
• Evaluate and respond to security incidents in accordance with the established incident response process;
• Develop and maintain documentation related to operational security procedures and guidelines;
• Support cloud operations departments with the implementation of security projects;
• Support other CSCC team functions with compliance activities for the Cloud Information Security Management and Certification Programs.
What they want from you:
• 1-2 years of experience in information security and technology projects and proven ability to deliver on stated objectives and timeframes;
• Knowledge or experience in securing cloud environments such as AWS and Microsoft Azure;
• Experience with system administration of Linux or Windows operating systems;
• Knowledge of common networking protocols at all layers of the TCP/IP stack;
• Familiarity with industry security standards such as ISO/IESC 27001/17/18, SOC 2 and CSA;
• Relevant security or system administration qualifications/certifications would be considered as an advantage;
• Proactive, structured and detail-oriented work style;
• Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Information Technology or Computer Science;
• Excellent oral and written English skills (Basic German is a plus);
• Strong communication and negotiation skills.
What they can offer:
• An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
• Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
• Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
• Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in wide range of technology areas;
• Regular training and team building events;
• A sustainable job in a global environment;
• Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).