InMusic is a family of leading music technology and consumer
electronic brands. We live and breathe music. We incorporate and
build upon the latest engineering, design, and technology in the
DJ, Music Production, Pro Audio, Musical Instrument, and Consumer
You get to chart your own course of your career and work with awesome, supportive colleagues who always have your back. To be part of our team you do not need to have any kind of musical background. You will learn and develop skills while making a direct contribution to the achievement of the company’s objectives. InMusic is an employer of choice with strong values that fosters a culture of inclusion and belonging.
We are now looking to recruit a Junior Data Technician to join the fast-growing and expanding team in our Ruse office. The position requires entry level of VBA skills and knowledge and motivation to learn as you go. The Junior Data Technician develops, controls, maintains, and supports the optimal use and security of the company’s reporting systems. The role implies analysing the company’s needs in executing various tasks and suggesting solutions. The Data Technician administers and optimizes the software product developed by them or previously existing in the company. Among the main activities are also the development of various analytical reports for different departments within the company.
Main tasks and duties:
• Build VB prototypes and small-scale applications, along with VBA scripts, in a bid to automate Excel spreadsheets
• Develop, enhance, and maintain MS Office applications
• Design, configure, develop, and implement enhancements and production fixes to existing systems
• Use development best practices and appropriate patterns to develop required software solutions
• Initiate, participate and contribute to projects regarding process improvements within the company
• Implement automations to optimize process flows within the company
• Prepare daily analytical reports for different departments
• Validate data from ERP systems such as SAP, Sage
• Create and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals and guides
• Participate in working groups with other departments and offices of the company
• Support the transition into new company-wide softwares and systems including new ERP Systems
• Support the transferal of current working processes into the architecture of the new ERP system
• Collaborate closely with other team members and colleagues from Sales, Logistics and Planning department, Software Developer department.
• To provide training and guidance about operational tasks to the members of the team