Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working in the Accounting Department, General Accounting Stream, helping to prepare accounting studies and financial reports by completing accounting activities recording financial transactions. You will gain valuable experience in global accounting and tax projects.
Reporting to the GBS Finance Manager you will provide key support to the business, applying relevant accounting techniques and standards to identify and resolve issues.
• Performs general accounting activities, applying techniques and
standards to solve unusual issues
• Supports accounting analyses and reports as assigned
• Supports the production of reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing, and application of funds
• Conducts investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary
• Applies accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions
• Participates in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation
• Prepares tax returns and statistical reports and participate in their filing