Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you will lead the factory Maintenance team in the planning and implementation of initiatives that maintain and improve the reliability, effectiveness and/or efficiency of equipment, technical infrastructure, production lines and facilities.
You will also analyze, revise and develop the operations processes in order to optimize their efficiency, efficacy and outcomes with continuous improvements in the operational excellence
• Develop and implement equipment life cycle management
• for optimizing costs and profitability.
• Ensure high availability of machines, creates instruction of maintenance, and lead the process of ordering and keeping the spare parts.
• Identifies deficiencies and proposing improvements, and implementing actions to improve production performance, integrating lean manufacturing methodology into production
• Creates the maintenance process and assures it is kept according ISO standards, including maintenance plans, machine repairing statistics and distributes the daily tasks within the team
• Review the necessary equipment for the start up of new production lines
• Responsible for the implementation of the new business strategic projects /layout, manufacturing execution system, expansion models etc./
• Lead the process of identifying the need, purchasing, and installing new equipment
• Guiding, motivating, and developing the team members to reach their potential. Ensuring compliance with health, safety, and environmental directives, implementing regulations, and monitoring and reporting progress and results