Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR
services. The Adecco Group connects over 500,000 external
colleagues with clients each day through its network of more than
6,700 branches, with 36,000 full-time employees in over 60
countries and territories around the world. Recruitment license
from National Agency of Employment №1814 from 08.12.2014
On behalf of our trusted client, a leading international production company, we are looking for an experienced candidate to become part of the company’s growing team and occupy the position of:
• Defines the Maintenance strategy of the plant through key
programs, actions, processes, tools and priorities.
• Establishes the maintenance plan, the maintenance budgets and optimizes costs.
• Prepares turnarounds (TAR) and main machine overhauls.
• Carries out studies to justify purchasing and needs of critical spare parts.
• Improves preventive maintenance plans (regular, predictive and multiannual).
• Proposes and defines improvement maintenance projects and manages them.
• Ensures maintainability of assets.
• Working in close cooperation with the plant manager, leads the plant maintenance team.
• Responsible for the selection of subcontractors, qualification, and performance to be according to accepted group standards.
• Preparation of maintenance reports in accordance with the group standards.
• Preparation and optimization of an annual maintenance budget and ensuring that the costs incurred are in line with the budget.
• Responsible for the management and organization of employees in his department and compliance with the rules for safe and healthy working conditions in the plant.
• Responsible for building a competent team by determining the training needs and training of its subordinates.
• Makes periodic evaluations of the workers in his department.
• Performs other tasks assigned to him by the company's management.
• Writes a quarterly reporting / memo including key KPIs to provide status updates.
• Uses MAXIMO for maintenance preparation, control, achievement and progress
• Responsible for providing preventive maintenance of production and service facilities.
• Participates in the preparation of a plan for ensuring fire safety in the implementation of capital and current repairs.