The Business Institute is a business skills catalyst. We provide
highly practical business workshops, business simulations and
training solutions in the field of corporate management. They are
designed and delivered based on up-to-date methodologies and
business tools from the global business knowledge landscape.
Based on our B2B and B2C client’s needs and our portfolio value proposition and core products, we manage and deliver long-term marketing driven initiatives in the field of education and trainings, for which we are looking for a Marketing Executive - Digital Profile.
What does it take?
Digitally native, you should be experienced in digital marketing communications. You need to be able to generate and implement unconventional marketing approach, which is highly efficiency-oriented and result-oriented. At the end of the day, it is about marketing efficiency and sales results.
Develop and oversee digital marketing strategies and action plans to increase engagement, raise brand awareness, acquire and nurture qualified marketing leads.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies across the marketing funnel, following the customer journey’s in all digital media channels from concept to launch.
- Create, update and monitor content on social media and company blog.
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Update and maintain website and learning management platform marketing content.
- Exploring, discovering and establishing alternative and digital marketing partnerships for effectiveness and contribution to business and marketing communications efforts.
- Capability of executing projects, online and offline events with a high attention to detail.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop and deploy marketing campaigns.