TOOLS WORLD Bulgaria" Ltd. is part of the international
holding structure TOOLS WORLD - one of the largest manufacturers
and suppliers of hand tools in the world. The company is the
exclusive representative for Europe of the brands MTX, Gross,
Denzel, Palisad, Stels and Stroimash and offers a wide range of
hand tools, which are produced under the strict control of German
specialists, in full compliance with European requirements and
TOOLS WORLD operates in over 20 countries on 3 continents - Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Brazil, Greece, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovenia, Croatia, Romania, China"
- Collection and synthesis of data on macroeconomic indicators of
the Company's presence on the market.
- Marketing research in the markets in which the company operates. Field and office research, working with open and closed sources of information.
- Organizing and conducting surveys, expert interviews for the company's products and brands.
- Visiting retail outlets through distribution channels, which present the company's products and competitors, assessing the availability and presentation of goods, use of commercial equipment, design of TT POS materials, generating information about the distribution of market share.
- Monitoring of the information environment for collecting data on the market of hand tools, the activities of competitors and news related to the main activity of the company.
- Conducting a comparative analysis of the company and competitors, identifying the competitive advantages of the company; formation of a comparative table of competitors.
- Visiting specialized exhibitions and events, organizing promotional events.
- Development of shares aimed at increasing sales, reducing the balance of goods of low turnover, sale of seasonal goods.- Development of a loyalty program aimed at building long-term mutually beneficial cooperation of the company with customers.
- Organization and control of the development of advertising and souvenir materials, POS materials, formation of price lists and catalogs.
- Maintenance of the company's site: control and correction of the information published on the site. Forming and posting news on the site. Maintaining the official pages of the company in social. networks.
- Analysis of stocks and sales dynamics of items by groups.