Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
• Material availability: Conducts piece part stock out analysis,
identifies root causes and assigns follow-up actions to appropriate
value chain function.
• Raw material inventory: Selects and optimizes raw material inventory levels to maintain supplies at targeted service levels. Analyzes excess inventory, identifies root cause and assigns follow-up action to appropriate value chain function, inventory counting processes management.
• Supplier replenishment: Establishes appropriate supplier replenishment process.
• Purchase orders: Releases purchase orders, addresses Material Requirement Planner (MRP) action messages, expedites parts and manages quick ship requests. Receiving/Inspection and Customer Care to communicate and expedite materials issues. Conducts Purchase Order Date Management Review.
• Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) management: Ensures accuracy of ERP with regard to sourcing rules, supplier lead times, planning time fence, fixed day supply, minimum order quantity etc.