The Apex Group is a global financial services provider with 5,000
staff across 50 offices globally. We look to recruit bright,
articulate and numerate employees who are not afraid of a challenge
and are prepared to work hard and love what they do.
Every employee plays a part in making Apex who we are today and the more that we grow, the more important that becomes. Whatever your career path or specialism Apex provides a global platform to allow you to thrive.
The role of the Dynamics Developer is to provide a high level of internal service on our Dynamics application, building strong working relationships throughout the business and adding functionality to key business applications.
The person must be able to understand requirements, design documentation and build solutions to satisfy these. They must have experience working with integration services, along with the ability to work as part of a team.
The successful applicant will work with remote development and project teams. Experience working with Agile and DevOps methodologies would be preferable.
Key duties and responsibilities:
• Development of enhancements in an agile environment;
• Create new features accordingly to the specifications and the global architecture with sufficient quality;
• Prepare and execute unit tests, where required;
• Investigation and timely resolution of issues;
• Support of deployment of release into differing working environments;
• Adhere to change management procedures;
• Working closely with other team members.