A custom development company, MentorMate is a design and software
powerhouse with mature and established practices in Enterprise Web
& Mobile Development, Human-Centered Design, Cloud &
DevOps. We are looking to hire a .NET Team Lead who will work in a
team of uniquely intelligent technologists to implement and extend
groundbreaking cloud applications that make the world a better
You will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications using proven design patterns on the latest technology platforms. This position requires a strong hands-on developer that will fully participate in the software development process – design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards – from medical and construction software to education and games.
As a top engineering employer, run by engineers, MentorMate provides challenging careers in a friendly, people-oriented environment. We value our employees and share our success through competitive pay and benefits, advancement opportunities, and flexible working models.
- Lead a team of 4-7 developers and QA engineers
- Provide technical leadership for enterprise software projects based on the latest Microsoft .NET Framework, MVC, and Entity Framework
- Participate in rapid, prototype-based, design sessions
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk, and estimated development time
- Develop a flexible and robust platform architecture to support changing business requirements
- Design and аrchitect database backend as well as web-services to interface with external applications
- Leverage and generate reusable design standards to be utilized throughout the platform
- Work with the latest development and server technologies from Microsoft, 3rd party web APIs for payment processing, networking, messaging, etc.
- Day to day communication with US-based team members, expert personnel, and subject matter experts
Телефон: (+359) 2 862 2632