PXP Financial is a team of payment experts who love and live
payments day in, day out. 250 employees from 30 nationalities
working across 5 office locations: UK, Austria, Bulgaria, India and
the US. PXP Financial processes EUR 11 billion yearly for more than
• Pure product development under Scrum;
• Flexibility and lack of bureaucracy.
• Administration of Cisco switches and routers, FortiGate firewalls, F5 load-balancers, as well as WAF and other network-related devices, servers, and services;
• Maintaining high observability of the networking systems by supporting various data sources and visualizations (SNMP, streaming telemetry, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk);
• 24x7 3rd level production support of network infrastructure;
• System Administration – Linux, mainly for network-related servers and services;
• Network security and controls.
• At least 3 years of experience in the area of datacenter and enterprise networking;
• At least 1 year of experience with L4/L7 load-balancing and ingress/egress edge proxies;
• Network planning, implementation, configurations, upgrades, migrations;
• Hands-on experience and understanding of TCP/IP, BGP, IPSEC & SSL VPNs, NGFW, HTTPS;
• Troubleshoot and solve common networking problems;
• Interest in microservices networking and observability – API gateways, side-car proxies (e.g. Envoy based data-plane, Kong, Prometheus, Loki);
• Interest in Infrastructure as Code, automation, scripting.
• 25 days of paid annual leave;
• Additional medical package;
• Food vouchers;
• Multisport card;
• Yearly performance bonus;
• Opportunity for development;
• Company events abroad.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).