• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Organize office administrative work to ensure smooth functioning of the office, supporting managers and employees, and communicating with suppliers/partners/institutions within own area of responsibilities;
• Manage office supplies, telephone calls, courier deliveries, external visitors, and office maintenance;
• Collect and consolidate information for the preparation of reports, presentations, and other company documentation;
• Participate in the administration of benefits, company cars, and other company assets;
• Translate documents from and to English;
• Support the organization for the facilitation of meetings, business trips, company events, conferences and team building;
• Prepare documents related to Travel and Procurement policies, participate in Health and Safety activities, and support execution of other relevant internal Policies and Procedures;
• Support the Market Manager with business trip arrangements and other administrative issues.
• University degree;
• Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage;
• Computer literacy: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet;
• English – very good command (written and spoken);
• Strong planning & organizational skills ;
• Excellent communication skills, with a hands-on attitude and ability to multitask;
• Team player with result orientation.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Multisport card/free company products;
• The opportunity to be part of a professional team in a multinational company;
• 25 days annual paid leave, with shorter working time on Fridays;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).